This treat is extremeley basic, nutritious, and incredibly tasty. The only downside is it needs to bake for a few hours ...so make them early, go on with your day, and when it’s time for a snack these will be in the oven waiting for you! I based this recipe on the zucchini chips from TableForTwoBlog.com, and added a few of my own tricks, like Sriracha for a kick of flavor. Table for Two has tons more delicious and healthy recipes, check them out here.
What you need:
- Zucchini (1 zuc serves 1 person, add zucs accordingly)
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into thin chips, approx 1/8″ to 1/4″ apart (up to you)
- Place slices on papertowl and press to blot out moisture.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, place chips on top.
- Lightly coat with olive oil using pastry brush.
- Sprinkle with a small splash of salt
- Bake for 2+ hours until they are brown and crisp, not soggy!
- Allow to cool
- Serve with Sriracha!
Besides the delicious sweet chili flavor, I also love Sriracha’s easy pour nozel. It makes garnishing food even more fun! I decorated this plate of zucchini chips with a zig-zag sun pattern to give it flair, you can doodle whatever you want! Presentation is always important, if you don’t believe me you haven not watched enough Food Network.
Click the images below to Repin