Tacos, one of the most delicious, healthy, and easy recipes out there.
You’re probably pretty stoked that this is a California recipe, keyword: AVOCADO!!!
What you need: (makes 8 tacos)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 20 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- blue corn/ flax tortillas
- corona (optional)
- Heat griddle to medium high and begin cooking turkey
- While turkey cooks dice your bell pepper and onion
- Add ingredients together. Toss in various spices from cupboard: chili pepper, salt, pepper, cayenne… to taste
- Squeeze 1/2 lime over griddle
- Cook until turkey is DONE – NO PINK (15-20 minutes)
Begin preparing your tortillas and avocado 5 minutes till finishing
- Heat tortillas in microwave underneath damp paper towel (keeps them moist)
- Open avocado, scoop out 1 or 2 tbsp per taco and spread over tortilla
Now put the other wedges of the lime in your Coronas and enjoy! Viva California!