More kale, more healthy satisfaction!
This recipe makes two cups at approximately 187.5 calories per serving. Like my other smoothies, you could drink the whole all of it for a total of 375 calories to kick start your day, or divide the smoothie into two and share it as a snack.
What you need
- 1 ripe nectarine
- 1 ripe peach
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup kale (I use 3 stalks)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 5 almonds, cut lengthwise
Blend and enjoy! Keep pulsing until the fruit and kale is small enough to blend smoothly, it should take about 2 minutes.
I cut up the almonds and placed them in a star on top of the drink as decoration. Almonds are a strong nut packed with power, a hearty decor for the healthy drink of choice!
Nutrition facts retrieved from MyPlate at livestrong.com
Enjoy and stay in touch for more healthy recipe ideas!
- Pineapple Kale Smoothie (itsalisa.wordpress.com)
- Kale Banana Nectarine Smoothie, with Love (itsalisa.wordpress.com)
- Drinking Pink Rabbits (itsalisa.wordpress.com)