Oh how I wish I went to one of the real summer festivals… I always find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nevertheless I can still treat my daily life like a festival, and this weekend I happened to go to an awesome show. The National live at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery! (read more about it in my last post here)
Here I am wearing
- A long black shirt, vans us open 2013 (represent!)
- black sheer tights, target
- black leather boots, for romping and stomping
- black felt hat, cottonon
- denim vest, upcycled
- tote bag full of wine, beer, cheese, and crackers!
This outdoor venue is the perfect kind, the one that allows you to pack your own blankets and picnics and refreshments. They simply ask we clean up after ourselves and don’t bring in any hard liquor. As a lover of wine this was just fine. For those of you that don’t know, Matt Berninger of The National loves wine. It’s basically all he sings about – no joke. The picnic essentials prepared us for a great evening, and the show was absolutely spectacular.
- The National at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery (itsalisa.wordpress.com)